Thursday, October 14, 2010

An English Rose

'An English Rose'. Watercolour. 15inches x 9inches. 38cm x 23cm.

I painted this piece to go in the Itchypod War of the Roses online competition which was held during SALA. The theme was 'the rose' and I chose to do 'an English Rose' because that is what I've been called before because of my pink cheeks. Itchypod is my website though sadly I have to announce that the Itchypod website is closing down from November 15th this year. I want to thank Janet and Lorna for creating Itchypod and all the hard work they did promoting our art. I'm so glad I was a part of the Itchypod family and I wish Janet and Lorna lots of luck and happiness. (I still can't believe you talked me into doing a website video but I'm glad you did:).

No comments:

Post a Comment