Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My exhibition







Above is a photo of me at our Opening, as you can probably see it was a really warm day hence the shininess. We got a great crowd of people to our Opening. The Institute Hall was filled with people to listen to Karin Foxwell and Dr Victor Gostin do the Opening, despite it being a very hot, windy, dusty day. I heard lots of positive feedback from people, I even overheard someone say: "I love that Tara Seekamp's work" - thank you whover said that! :D
So the pictures above from the top show my one wall of embroideries - from 'Kangaroo Guide', 'The Pelican's Boy', 'Echidna Cuddle', 'Emu Boy', then now in the corner is 'You Rest Within Me', above the door is watercolour 'Vanessa & the Blossom', and then on the other wall is the watercolours 'Koala Zen', 'Freyja' and 'Cockatiel Light' (hopefully you can just see the sold sticker next to that one - yay!)



No comments:

Post a Comment