Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Horizons

Well here I am, finally making new posts on my blog, it is a relief. Over the last few months I have been moving from my family's sheep station to my new home in Mt Barker, South Australia which is about 25 minutes from Adelaide. The photo above is of a sunset over one of our sheds on the station on one of my last evenings before I moved. It was a huge, stressful move but I'm really happy in Mt Barker. I've been busy nesting, exploring, settling in my dog and cat, building Ikea furniture, and setting up my new studio which is in my house. I really love it, it's small but cosy and looks over a really sweet garden of roses, raised beds, a lawn and some fruit trees. It's been wonderful to be creating new art in my new studio in my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment